We Care About Your Privacy
GRK Civils Limited is committed to protecting and maintaining your privacy. We comply with data protection laws that are applicable in respect of data processing within the UK. GRK Civils Limited determines the purposes and the manner in which personal data is processed.
This privacy notice sets out how we collect, use and protect your personal information and your rights in relation to your information.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
To facilitate your interest in GRK Civils Limited, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal data when you actively enquire about our services:
- Contact information including email address
- Postal address
- Your computer IP address
- Various information stored in third party cookies
- The information that is processed about you is dependent on the purpose and channel of your enquiry.
- Enquiries for more information about GRK Civils Limited and our services
- Job applications, career opportunities and your CV (if uploaded)
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use the information held about you for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection
Your personal data will be used by us in the following ways:
- To respond to your enquiries
- To send you information you have requested
- To improve our business and the service we provide
- To facilitate any interest in a career at GRK Civils Limited
- For market research purposes
We do not collect or compile personal data for release or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes or host mailings on behalf of third parties.
We must have a legal reason to process your personal information. Your information will usually be processed to meet our legitimate interest to facilitate your interest in our business. In those few cases where your consent is required, this will be communicated to you at the point of collection.
INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETENTION
We have in place security measures to protect the security of your personal information and keep it confidential. We review these measures regularly to make sure they remain appropriate. We cannot guarantee the security of any third-party application you may use to transmit your data (for example, an internet browsers).
We will process your data for our legitimate business interests, including for direct marketing purposes.
We will keep your personal information for at least as long as we have a relationship with you. When deciding how long to keep your personal information after our relationship with you has ended, we take into account our legal, regulatory and professional obligations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
Who we are contracted or engaged with to provide services to, in which case we will require those parties to keep that information confidential and secure and to use it solely for the purpose of providing the specified services.
If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by our site will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to regulatory or law enforcement agencies.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to other websites, mainly those of our clients, but also those of other third parties such as social media platforms. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, delete, restrict or object to our use of it.
We would encourage you to inform us if the information we hold about you is no longer accurate. We may need extra information from you to deal with any request.
If you would like to discuss or exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not want us to process your data, then we may not be able to facilitate your interest in our business.
In the event that you have cause for complaint please contact us and we will follow up with you to resolve this. If you have a data privacy related complaint, you also have the option to direct your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
The types of Cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features at the most optimum speed possible. Without these cookies, any services on our website you wish to access might not be provided.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you and other visitors use our site. This includes which pages you go to most often, and if you get error messages from web pages. We use data from these cookies to help test designs and to ensure a consistent look and feel is maintained on your visit to the website. All information these cookies collect is aggregated. It is only used to improve how a website works.
o We use Google Analytics, for example, to anonymously track website usage and activity. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA.
On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider.
Furthermore, you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following address:
o You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
Disable Google Analytics
o Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our site to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting. Additionally, these cookies can be used to allow an optional service to function such as offering a live chat session. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. These cookies are dropped only with your consent. You can give your consent either by closing the cookie banner displayed at the bottom of the landing page of our website or browsing the website outside the cookie banner and clicking on any of its item. Please note that we track your consent using a technical cookie; therefore, in the event you delete any cookies stored on your devices you see the cookie banner once again. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
- Social media cookies: These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on our Site on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
Pixel tags: Also known as a clear GIF or web beacon. These are invisible tags placed on certain pages of our Site but not on your computer. When you access these pages, pixel tags generate a generic notice of that visit. They usually work in conjunction with cookies, registering when a particular device visits a particular page. If you turn off cookies, the pixel tag will simply detect an anonymous website visit.
- Tracking URLs: These are used to determine from which referring website the website is accessed.
To find out more about Cookies please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org or see www.youronlinechoices.eu which contains further information about behavioural advertising and online privacy.
HOW TO CONTACT US
This policy is under regular review. This policy was last amended on 19th June 2018.